Things to do in Cleveland
Staying at Aloft Cleveland Airport puts you in great proximity to the area's best things to do. However you decide spend your time in Cleveland, chill out with the Aloft amenities you love at the end of the day: including free WiFi, complimentary fitness center, and more.
Explore our list of the top things to do in Cleveland below and start planning your next getaway today.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport: After a day of traveling, enjoy close proximity to the airport, located just 15 minutes away.
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo: See wildlife from around the world and take your pick of fun activities at this one-of-a-kind zoo.
- I-X Center: Check out events happening at the I-X Center, the 8th largest convention center in the world.
- Great Northern Mall: Get your shopping fix with plenty of well-known retailers at the Great Northern Mall.
- Rocky River Reservation: Explore the stunning natural beauty of the area and explore the trails of the Rocky River Reservation.
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium: Take the kids for a day at fun at Cleveland's aquarium.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum: Step back in time and learn about the greats who shaped rock and roll as we know it today.
- Progressive Field: This baseball park in the heart of the city is home to the Cleveland Indians, and a guaranteed memorable day at the ball game for the whole family.
- Quicken Loans Arena: Also known as "The Q," this arena hosts home games for the Cavaliers NBA team along with world class concerts and events including Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga.
- FirstEnergy Stadium: This multi-purpose arena is mostly used as home turf for the Browns football team, but depending on your time visiting you might even catch a soccer game or concert.
- Great Lakes Science Center: Spend a day checking out the NASA Glenn Visitor Center or catch a larger than life film at the Cleveland Clinic Dome Theater.